Thursday, January 19, 2012

A Sign!

Yes, I believe in signs and tend to believe that coincidences are more than just coincidences. Too many things in my life have been "coincidences" for me to not really believe they are coincidences. But that's a whole other topic to cover.

I had made a request for a book at the library, I only knew it as "Getting Things Done", a book I thought might help me take better control of the gazillion things I have to do as a mother, homeschooling parent, dayhome provider, seeker of self-improvement, etc. I don't believe it's coincidental that the book arrived at the library just after I started this -Free blog. Why not? Have a look at the FULL title:




Can you get any more "coincidental" than that? :D

I laughed a happy laugh when I saw the "Stress-Free" part! So worthy of this blog and its intentions. :)

I read this book years ago but, for some reason, didn't follow through. Or tried to but didn't really get it or had to send the book back. I should probably order myself a copy. Having used a FranklinCovey planner and following planning guidance from both Stephen Covey and Hyrum Smith for years, I'm finding this past year or so that it's not "doing it" for me anymore. I'm eager to see if this book is my next step.

You can find a link to the book through Amazon.com and .ca in my Stress-Free Living section!

I'm now off to read my book. ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment