Monday, December 16, 2013

Dealing With Grumpy Days

I'm in a grumpy mood today. When I'm super focused on what I have to do, the grumpiness leaves. I taught my class without feeling grumpy at all. But driving around, I was grumpy. Dealing now with comments made by family members, I am grumpy. There are things I would like to say that I'm not; biting my tongue because I know I'm just grumpy and while they may be unreasonable with their comments, my reaction at the moment is really just my grumpiness.

What do you do on your grumpy days? Do you just live with it? Do you figure out ways to be less grumpy?

I'm being nattered at while I sit here and type and it is not helping my grumpy level. Time to go distract myself with a task of some sort! (Cleaning often helps me.)

No comments:

Post a Comment