Saturday, June 30, 2012

Natural Deodorants

Several months back, I started having irritations in my armpits. They simply wouldn't go away no matter what I did, so I decided to try going with a more natural deodorant rather than the antiperspirants I was using. I tried one naturalish deodorant that was supposed to be good for even sports, but I found I smelled of sweat eventually. The irritation went away almost immediately, though, so I knew I was on the right track. Tried a different brand and it still didn't quite help with the eventual sweat smell. I finally decided to see what else was available at this one store and found this:

(My cover looks a little different, probably older stock, but it's the same thing.)

I figured I'd give it a try. Well, it WORKS. For me, anyhow. No sweat smell. At all. And it's been weeks that I've been using it. I haven't a clue how it works, I just know that it works for me!

Do you use a natural deodorant? If so, which one? Do you like how it performs?

No comments:

Post a Comment