Wednesday, January 1, 2014

Happy New Year! Welcome to 2014!

Happy New Year!

Today is the first day of a brand new year. Although, technically, it's not really any different from yesterday, there is something in us that tends to like celebrations and routine special days. So, today is a special day: the start of a new year.

What are your hopes and dreams for this coming year? I have various dreams I'm trying to turn into goals: have everything paid off, get books written and published (and making money!), physical goals related to weight, diet and fitness. I have had this book for years:




I have never made it through the entire year, but I'm inspired to give it a go. Today is about taking some time to figure out those dreams, resolutions, "most private aspirations", she writes. It's a little late in the day posting this, but it's never too late to sit down and right out all that you wish for. I will be doing this because while I have some clear "big" goals, it will be nice to sit down and wrte out everything I can think of.

When you've done, come back here and share whatever you are willing to share! Let this place be a place for your intentions to be made. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment