Wednesday, December 10, 2014

Almost Time for Christmas Baking!

This time of year is one of all kinds of goodies--that I can't eat.

So, I really have no choice but to make my own goodies, right?


Over the next while, I will post recipes for the dairy-free (and maybe even gluten-free) goodies I'll be making this Christmas season, including:

*Rice Krispie squares
*shortbread cookies
*sugar cookies
*butter tarts (mmm, yes, dairy-free butter tarts!)

I also really want to find a dairy-free Nanaimo bar recipe. If you are not a Canadian reader and don't know Nanaimo bars... Mmm, mmm, mmm! I've only ever made pre-packaged mix versions, but they already have dairy in them, so I can't even just make them with something other than butter. And while I'm at it, I may try some of the treats from DAMY: http://www.damyhealth.com/2013/12/the-ultimate-healthy-holiday-dessert-recipe-guide/   

Stay tuned!

No comments:

Post a Comment