Monday, September 23, 2013

100-Day Challenge!

There are 100 days left in the year, including today. Anybody up for a 100-day challenge? :D

I wish I'd known about the 100 days yesterday; I would have sat down and worked out some goals and such. I will have to do some thinking today, when I get the chance. (Busy, busy day!) Right now, my thoughts are along the lines of:

*health/food/fitness
*writing goals
*financial goals
*getting my kids involved in some way


I read a document about a paid program you can participate in. I won't be signing up for it ($147; hm) BUT one thing that stuck with me is it seemed to be tied with really setting hard goals, but also taking 10 minutes a day. I'm assuming 10 minutes a day to set the goals?

What would I like to accomplish by the end of the year? What would you like to accomplish by the end of the year?

No comments:

Post a Comment